My Babies!

My Babies!

Friday, May 16, 2014

Is Landon in the UC!?

I am pretty sure this is the #1 Question I have been asked this 2014 Stanley Cup Playoff season.  "Is Landon in the UC?!"  I am also pretty sure Landon is the ONLY 4 year old who has attended almost EVERY home playoff hockey game this season and the last!  I am VERY thankful the Hawks are winning and Landon gets the WONDERFUL opportunity to attend SO MANY Hawks games!  If he has not been to a game in a while he will wake up and ask "We go to Hawks game mama!?"  I have a feeling it is going to be a VERY long off-season for our little man!  MANY THANKS to my parents who have bought Landon countless tickets so that he can be in the UC to support his beloved Hawks! 
As we enter the Western Conference Final this weekend we await to see who we play and what our schedule will be!  Good Luck to the Chicago Blackhawks!  One Goal...THE CUP!


Pre-Game ritual...Al's Beef for FRIES!! 



HERE COME THE HAWKS!  Warm Up Time!



HAWKS WIN!!!  HAWKS WIN!!!



"Look Mama, I got a PUCK!" 



Game Day with TTMARKIE

No comments:

Post a Comment