My Babies!

My Babies!

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Time Sure Does Fly!

WOW!   Just checked the last time I posted...September!  Now that does not mean nothing fun or exciting has happened since then, it just means I have been so busy that I have not had to time post.  Some days I wish I was able to write posts on my phone while I sit and wait during therapy sessions.  Maybe someday that will actually happen.  For now I will give you a quick sneak peek into what has happened in the last 4 months!

October:  Hawks home opener, Skating on the Hawks Home Ice, our 1st Apraxia Awareness walk, Halloween!
November:  Feeding Team Consult and Thanksgiving
December:  Potty Training, Birthday Celebrations, Hawks Christmas Party, and Christmas
January: Ice Rink Opens, Potty Training Continues, Winter Fun!

Let's Start Catching Up!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment