My Babies!

My Babies!

Friday, February 26, 2016

Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend 2016

Speaking at the TeamUp Dinner!  So nervous but what an honor!
Glass Slipper Challenge 19.3 Complete!
Windy City Princesses Ready to Run!


 
I am a sucker for running and races as my mom would say I am addicted.  I had the pleasure of running my 5th TeamUp charity run this weekend and before we even ran we signed up for the next big race!  I am forever grateful for my family and their support, and for my best friends who run these crazy races with me.  RunDisney puts on the best race day ever and if I had the money I would sign up for ALL of their races.  Regardless of the 3:00 am wake up time and running in the dark.  Every mile is magical and special and I already have a countdown till 2017!

I am one proud Autism Mama and will run until I can no longer run to raise awareness.  As my kids like to tell me "Mama, your a running rock star!"  I run for my kids and all of the others on the spectrum.  I run to relieve stress and stay in shape but most of all I run to prove to myself I can do the impossible! 

Windy City Princesses have a full running awareness schedule for 2016!  Feel free to keep an eye our for us.  We have big goals to achieve, awareness to raise, and dreams to conquer!


 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you are a strong, running "rock star" and I am so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you've got me tearing up! So proud of you! Can't wait to run a Texas race together!

    ReplyDelete